For Duct Cleaning in Peterborough, Port Hope, Cobourg, Oshawa, Whitby, Belleville and the surrounding area.
Did you know that between home and work, we spend 93% of our time breathing indoors?
Your ducts are breeding grounds for rodents, dust mites, mould and other nasal irritants that can lead to allergies and other respiratory conditions.
The truth is (for the most part) if your ducts breathe it, you breathe it.
With brand new state-of-the art equipment, Ductwise will leave the interior surfaces of your home, commercial space bright and shiny, for your the wellbeing of your family or employees.
Make Ductwise a necessary part of your home or company’s maintenance plan. Your lungs will thank you for it
WHAT TO EXPECT: WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Protect carpet and furnishings during cleaning. (We bring our own slippers).
- Use well-controlled brushing of duct surfaces in conjunction with contact vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles.
- Use only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass. (Although flex duct can also be cleaned using soft-bristled brushes, it can be more economical to simply replace accessible flex duct.)
- Take care to protect the duct work, including sealing and re-insulating any access holes the service provider may have made or used so they are airtight
- Follow NADCA’s standards for air duct cleaning and NAIMA’s recommended practice for ducts containing fiber glass lining or constructed of fiber glass duct board.
- All portions of the system should be visibly clean; you should not be able to detect any debris with the naked eye.