Duct Cleaning in Durham Region, Northumberland, Quinte , Peterborough and the Kawartha Lakes, and all over cottage county!
Did you know that between home and work, we spend 93% of our time breathing indoors?
Your ducts are breeding grounds for rodents, dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and other nasal irritants that can lead to allergies and other respiratory conditions. A dirty system can also effect the efficiency of your furnace.
The truth is (for the most part) if your ducts breathe it, you breathe it.
With brand new state-of-the art equipment, Ductwise will leave your home or commercial space in a breathe easy state. Duct Cleaning not only is about removing dirt and debris from the ductwork but clearing your air side furnace to ensure efficient air flow.
Make Ductwise a necessary part of your home or company’s maintenance plan!
WHAT TO EXPECT: WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Protect floors , walls and furnishings during cleaning.
- Use well-controlled brushing of duct surfaces in conjunction with high powered truck mount cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles.
- Use only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass. (Although flex duct can also be cleaned using soft-bristled brushes, it can be more economical to simply replace accessible flex duct.)
- Take care to protect the duct work, including sealing and re-insulating any access holes with sheet metal plates.
- All portions of the system should be visibly clean; you should not be able to detect any debris with the naked eye.