For Duct Cleaning in Peterborough, Port Hope, Cobourg, Oshawa, Whitby, Belleville and the surrounding area.
How to Best Get in Touch With Ductwise
WHAT TO EXPECT: WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Protect carpet and furnishings during cleaning. (We bring our own slippers).
- Use well-controlled brushing of duct surfaces in conjunction with contact vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles.
- Use only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass. (Although flex duct can also be cleaned using soft-bristled brushes, it can be more economical to simply replace accessible flex duct.)
- Take care to protect the duct work, including sealing and re-insulating any access holes the service provider may have made or used so they are airtight
- Follow NADCA’s standards for air duct cleaning and NAIMA’s recommended practice for ducts containing fiber glass lining or constructed of fiber glass duct board.
- All portions of the system should be visibly clean; you should not be able to detect any debris with the naked eye.
Looking for a deal? Checkout this great coupon